Future of awesome
Let's just talk about AWESOME stuff for the future. Dream big and keep it positive.
http://www.propecia2013item.com/ buy propecia online - propecia
Spreading the word
- Awesome museum exhibits
- Let's become The Example of how to do micro-funding and citizen philanthropy
- Foundations and institutions think we're cool already, we can leverage that
- But we should not worry about seeking those out, just make ourselves available
- Let's have an international holiday (suggestions: 4/4, 4/29, founding date of Boston chapter, something involving 8?)
- A team-up of something like the Awesome Foundation and the Gates Foundation
- Ellen and Nikki know people at the Gates Foundation
- What if the GF paid us to go places and do things?
- What if we just did that without the GF?
- certified Awesome stamps for venues and businesses that supports us
- What if we had full-time Awesome Fellows whose job was to help people?
- Annual international Awesome Summit, and then regional summits
- next year's summit should have Awesome Awards
- and sharing craziest grants/applications
- Bigger events, like the Awesome Camping Trip
- Workshops and techniques and office hours to help people come up with better awesome ideas
- less self-serving project proposals
- maybe guest trustee programs will help, since people will have a better idea of how to do things
- Willow: let's not grow out of our niche, because we're filling a space that needs to be filled
- We have a responsibility and a opportunity to build this way of thinking in our culture
- it's success if it replicated and spread and copied
- What's the role of artificially growing things and cultivating chapters instead of letting it grow organically?
- AF Rio was cultivated by Christina and Lee Sean being there simultaneously, inviting a bunch of people to dinner, and talking about Awesome
- It would be nice to do that under IHAS