A panel of trustees and deans from chapters that have been running successfully for many years discuss what the secrets have been to their success, including how they have managed turnover and avoided burnout. Featuring Kara Brickman, Jesse Chan-Norris, Alex Dickinson, and Terry Olson. Moderated by Tim Hwang.
- Awesome Around the World (50 mins)
A panel of trustees and deans from chapters outside North America share how the Awesome Foundation model works in their countries, and discuss the future of the Awesome Foundation globally. Featuring Andrew Beattie, Lisa La Bonte, Renato Orozco, and Lucinda Roberts. Moderated by Christina Xu.
- City-in-Revival: Supporting Awesome Art Projects in Youngstown, Ohio – RJ Thompson and Lillian Lewis (5 mins)
- FloorCharts: How D.C. Spends Your Tax Dollars Getting Your Attention With the Same Giant Posters You Used For Your 5th Grade Science Experiment – William Gray (8 mins)
- Bringing in Voices: An International Chapter's Start-up Experience – Bonnie Tijerina (4 mins)
- Disability is Awesome – Tiffany Yu (9 mins)
- Awesome Chicago – Dave Stanford and Frieden Johnson (6 mins)
- Surprise and Delight in Anonymity – Someone anonymous (3 mins)
- People-Powered Philanthropy: The Giving Circle Movement – Zoë Barth-Werb (Amplifier) (5 mins)
This category currently contains no pages or media.